San Diego Activities
The Bahia has Activities and Events for the Family
Make the most of an extraordinarily beautiful natural setting, year-round perfect climate and Southern California lifestyle with over 16 miles of boardwalk pathways. Our prime location right on Mission Bay makes the Bahia perfect for any number of popular San Diego activities including water and land sports like sailing, surfing, waterskiing, biking, skating, and so much more.
Tour our San Diego hotel’s grounds and discover abundant and diverse tropical flora and fauna, unwind with a dip in the swimming pool or the hydro-therapy pool, all ages will have fun playing Tennis or Shuffle board, clear your mind with an invigorating workout in our fitness center, stop by the video arcade to test your skills, find special mementos at our gift shop, enjoy complimentary high-speed Internet from the comfort of your room, or get some work done at our business center. You will never be short of ideas for fun San Diego activities and recreation.
Enjoy great San Diego activities for the whole family!
San Diego Activities
||Bahia Belle Mission Bay Cruise
- Bahia Belle will run Thursday through Sunday beginning May 30th
Daily from July 1st through to September 1st
Special Themes and Entertainment nightly on the Bahia Belle: Starting June 27th
- Sunday – Industry Night: Dance DJ, People "In The Industry" board the belle for free
- Monday – Live Music
- Tuesday – Karaoke
- Wednesday – Trivia Night
- Thursday – Karaoke
- Friday – Live Band
- Saturday – Dance DJ
- View Mission Bay Cruise Times
- Every Saturday enjoy our “Shrimp Feast” (all you can eat ‘peel and eat’ shrimp, baked potato, corn on the cob, coleslaw and biscuits) in the Café Bahia.
- $18.95 for adults/ $9.95 for kids.
- Shrimp Feast Schedule
||Resort Water sports
- Young and old will enjoy our continuously changing collection of cutting edge and traditional video games, safely located next to the pool requiring room key access.
- Sunrise Breakfast Buffet seven days a week in the Café Bahia, featuring a made-to-order Belgian waffle bar
- $16.95/adults, $7.95 for children ages 5-11. Children under 5 are complimentary. Serving a verity of coastal and classic favorites, guests enjoy indoor and outdoor dining.
- Breakfast is served daily from 6:30am to 11:30am
- Lunch is served daily from 11:30am to 2:00pm
- Dinner is served daily from 5:30pm to 10:30pm
- Note: kids 5 and under eat free with a paying adult meal.
- Visit Café Bahia
||Café Buffet Theme Nights
- 5:30pm – 9:00pm
- Adults $18.95, Kids 5 – 12 $9.95 and under 5 eat free
- Live Music Every Night!!
- Monday – Italian Buffet – Hot fresh pizza and a make your own pasta station
- Tueday – Taco Tuesday Buffet – Build your own tacos with all the fixings
- Wednesday – Mediterranean Buffet – Kebabs, falafel, Basmati rice and more!
- Thursday – Beer Night Buffet – Wings made to order, Bratwurst and stuffed pretzels. Paired with flights of craft beer.
- Friday – BBQ Buffet – Racks of ribs and half grilled chicken hot off the BBQ with a stuffed baked potato bar
- Saturday – Shrimp Feast Buffet – All you can eat peel and eat shrimp and shrimp pasta
- Sunday – Asian Stir Fry Buffet – "Create your own stir fry" station
|| Tangier Bar
- 7 Days a week 11:30am – 1:00am
- Summer Happy Hour -
- 3pm to 6pm daily
- $5.95 appetizers, $3.50 draft beer, $4.00 well drinks and $4.50 house wine
- Karaoke in Tangier – every Saturday night from 9pm until midnight
- Torch Lighting – JULY – every Monday 7:30pm – 8:00pm from July 22nd – August 19th near the Seal pond.
- Tangier Bar
||Pool Bar & Grill
- Wednesday Through Sunday from 12pm to 7pm from June 15th to June 30th
Daily from 12pm to 7pm beginning June 30th to September 3rd
- Live Music Poolside | Saturday from 1pm-5pm
||Resort Water Sports
- Experience all that San Diego is known for by renting everything from sailboats to beach bikes.
- For a complete list of rental equipment and pricing, Resort Rental Rates and Hours
- Guest is invited to enjoy our two complimentary lighted tennis courts.
- Complimentary rackets and tennis balls may be obtained from The Resort Security office just off The Lobby.
- Tennis Court Reservations