Frequently Asked Questions
Information at your fingertips
- What number do I use to send a fax to a guest at the hotel?
Hotel guest faxes should be sent to 858.488.7055.
- What time is check-in and check-out?
Normal check-in time is 4:00 PM and normal check-out is 12:00 Noon. We are happy to store your bags at anytime to facilitate checking in or out. To arrange other times, please contact our Front Desk at 858.488.0551 ext. 7620.
- What type of equipment do you have in your Fitness Center?
We are happy to provide a variety of fitness equipment. We have Stair Master™ Stair Step machines, Life Cycle™ exercise bikes, Star Trac™ treadmills, a Life rower and a Hoist™ Multi-Gym 4600.
- How far is the hotel from the airport?
The Bahia Hotel is approximately 10 miles or 15 minutes from the San Diego International Airport at Lindbergh Field.
- Do you offer a shuttle service to and from the hotel? What is the cost? Do I need to book in advance?
The Bahia Hotel uses Cloud 9 Shuttle. The cost is $13 per person each way. Reservations are only needed when leaving the hotel for the airport.
- Do your rooms have cable TV and VCR’s?
DirectTV is available in the guest rooms. There are no VCR’s in the rooms.
- Can I connect my laptop to the Internet from my guest room?
There is Internet access in all guest rooms. Additional high-speed is available for a fee.
- Is there shopping or dining near the hotel?
There are many fine boutiques, nightclubs and restaurants in close proximity to the Bahia Hotel. Many are within walking distance to the hotel while several major shopping and entertainment centers are within a short drive’s distance.
- Is there a charge for parking?
The Bahia Hotel does not charge for parking but does not allow oversized recreational vehicles.
The following online brochures may be downloaded and require
Adobe Acrobat to view pdf. Download this free plug-in.