Bahia Belle Boat Cruise
The Bahia Belle is a turn-of-the-century, Mississippi-style sternwheeler that cruises Mission Bay between the Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa and its sister property the Bahia Resort Hotel.
The Bahia Belle is currently cruising Mission Bay 7 days a week
The Belle is always complimentary for resort guests, while the general public can ride for $10.00 (children 12 years old and under are $3.00).
Live entertainment is featured on all cruises, including karaoke on Wednesdays, DJs on Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays, and local bands on Fridays.
- No outside food or drink are allowed on the boat
- Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, the final dock at the Bahia is 12:30am
- May 20 – June 28: Wednesday – Sunday
- July 1 – September 6: 7 days a week
- September 11 – November 30: Friday – Sunday
- December: No Cruises
9:30 PM Family Hour ends
10:30 PM Last Pick-Up
11:30 PM Final Stop
10:00 PM Last pick-up/ Family Hour ends
11:00 PM Final Stop
** On Sundays, the final pickup at the Bahia is 11:30, final drop off at the Cat is 12:00am and boat docks at 12:30am at the Bahia.
Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. *After Family Hours, you must be at least 21 with valid ID to board.