San Diego Activities
The Bahia has Activities and Events for the Entire Family
Make the most of an extraordinarily beautiful natural setting, year-round perfect climate and Southern California lifestyle. Our prime location right on Mission Bay makes the Bahia perfect for any number of popular San Diego activities including water and land sports like sailing, surfing, waterskiing, biking, skating, and so much more.
Tour our San Diego hotel’s grounds and discover abundant and diverse tropical flora and fauna, unwind with a dip in the swimming pool or the hydro-therapy pool, let the little ones have fun at our Kids Corner, clear your mind with an invigorating workout in our fitness center, stop by the video arcade to test your skills, find special mementos at our gift shop, enjoy high-speed Internet from the comfort of your room, or get some work done at our business center. You will never be short of ideas for fun San Diego activities and recreation.
Enjoy great San Diego activities for the entire family!
2016 Holiday Season
- Turn up the fun this holiday season with a complete calendar of festive happenings at Bahia Resort Hotel. Families can take a visit to Santa’s letter station, grab the popcorn for favorite holiday flicks and sit fireside for story time with Ellie the Elf. Guests can also belt out Jingle Bell Rock and other tunes at Ugly Sweater Karaoke on Saturdays or keep it cozy with complimentary hot cocoa and cookies every weekday.
Movies by the Pool
- Join with friends and family for outdoor movies by our pool
Every Day is Beach Day
- Ease into your complimentary cabana chair on our private beach
Classic Video Arcade
- All ages can enjoy complimentary, classic gaming at our arcade
- Games include Ms. Pac-Man, Fun-E-Ball, Tekken 2, Sports Blaster, and prize dispensers
Bahia Belle Mission Bay Cruise Schedule
Café Bahia Breakfast Buffet
- Sunrise Breakfast Buffet seven days a week in the Café Bahia, featuring a made-to-order Belgian waffle bar at $17.50 for adults, $8.50 for children ages 5-11. Children under 5 are complimentary
- Breakfast Buffet | Daily 6:30am-11:30am
- Lunch | Daily 11:30am-2pm
- Dinner | Daily 5:30pm-10:30pm Adults $16.95, Kids 5-12 yrs old $7.95 and under 5 eat free
Tangier Bar Schedule
- Happy Hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm, with specials on drinks and food in the Tangier Bar
- Live Band entertainment every Friday night and Karaoke every Saturday night in the Tangier Bar
- 7 days a week 11:30am – late
- Friday nights – Jason Hannah trio (Sinatra style music)
- 3pm to 6pm daily
- Specials on appetizers, beer, wine and cocktails
- Indoor and outdoor television
- Karaoke in Tangier every Saturday night from 9pm until midnight
Surf, Cycle and Sail
- Stay active with paddleboard, bicycle and sailboat rentals – and more!
- $250 per hour includes boat rental, wake-surfing equipment and lesson
- Boat capacity is 6 people
- Learn More
Take a Swing at Tennis
- Play on our tennis courts, or take a professional lesson
- Guests are invited to enjoy our 2 complimentary lighted tennis courts
- Complimentary rackets and tennis balls may be obtained from The Resort Security office just off The Lobby
- Tennis Court Reservations
At the Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa 1 mile away with driver service.
Take a short, one-mile ride around Mission Bay to the Catamaran Spa at our sister property, the Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa. Offering an exotic menu of practices with marine and botanical elements inspired from the South Pacific. Treatments include massages, rituals, and a full-service hair and nail salon.
To make reservations, call 858-539-8820.
Catamaran Spa Specials