San Diego Activities
The Bahia has Activities and Events for the Entire Family
Make the most of an extraordinarily beautiful natural setting, year-round perfect climate and Southern California lifestyle. Our prime location right on Mission Bay makes the Bahia perfect for any number of popular San Diego activities including water and land sports like sailing, surfing, waterskiing, biking, skating, and so much more.
Tour our San Diego hotel’s grounds and discover abundant and diverse tropical flora and fauna, unwind with a dip in the swimming pool or the hydro-therapy pool, let the little ones have fun at our Kids Corner, clear your mind with an invigorating workout in our fitness center, stop by the video arcade to test your skills, find special mementos at our gift shop, enjoy high-speed Internet from the comfort of your room, or get some work done at our business center. You will never be short of ideas for fun San Diego activities and recreation.
Enjoy great San Diego activities for the entire family!
- The Pool Bar and Grill will be open on Saturdays and Sundays through May 29th, 2016
Bahia Belle Mission Bay Cruise Schedule
Café Bahia Breakfast Buffet
- Sunrise Breakfast Buffet seven days a week in the Café Bahia, featuring a made-to-order Belgian waffle bar at $17.50 for adults, $8.50 for
children ages 5-11. Children under 5 are complimentary
- Breakfast Buffet | Daily 6:30am-11:30am
- Lunch | Daily 11:30am-2pm
- Dinner | Daily 5:30pm-10:30pm Adults $16.95, Kids 5-12 yrs old $7.95 and under 5 eat free
Tangier Bar Schedule
- Happy Hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm, with specials on drinks and food in the Tangier Bar
- Live Band entertainment every Friday night and Karaoke every Saturday night in the Tangier Bar
- 7 days a week 11:30am – late
- Friday nights – Jason Hannah trio (Sinatra style music)
- 3pm to 6pm daily
- Specials on appetizers, beer, wine and cocktails
- Indoor and outdoor television
- Karaoke in Tangier every Saturday night from 9pm until midnight
Action Sport Rentals
- $250 per hour includes boat rental, wake-surfing equipment and lesson
- Boat capacity is 6 people
- Guests are invited to enjoy our 2 complimentary lighted tennis courts
- Complimentary rackets and tennis balls may be obtained from The Resort Security office just off The Lobby
- Tennis Court Reservations
At the Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa 1 mile away with driver service.
Take a short, one-mile ride around Mission Bay to the Catamaran Spa at our sister property, the Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa. Offering an exotic menu of practices with marine and botanical elements inspired from the South Pacific. Treatments include massages, rituals, and a full-service hair and nail salon.
To make reservations, call 858-539-8820.
Catamaran Spa Specials