San Diego Activities
The Bahia has Activities and Events for the Family
Make the most of an extraordinarily beautiful natural setting, year-round perfect climate and Southern California lifestyle. Our prime location right on Mission Bay makes the Bahia perfect for any number of popular San Diego activities including water and land sports like sailing, surfing, waterskiing, biking, skating, and so much more.
Tour our San Diego hotel’s grounds and discover abundant and diverse tropical flora and fauna, unwind with a dip in the swimming pool or the hydro-therapy pool, let the little ones have fun at our Kids Corner, clear your mind with an invigorating workout in our fitness center, stop by the video arcade to test your skills, find special mementos at our gift shop, enjoy high-speed Internet from the comfort of your room, or get some work done at our business center. You will never be short of ideas for fun San Diego activities and recreation.
Enjoy great San Diego activities for the whole family!
||Thursdays 6—9 pm • July & August: California Dreaming Beach Party
- Celebrate summer, music, and fun on San Diego’s Mission Bay. Learn More
- Complimentary kids activities every Saturday and Sunday in June. Activities will be Wednesday through Sunday in July and august. Activities include arts and crafts, beach activities and board games for ages 4-11.
- Wednesday – Sunday: 10am–11am: arts and crafts, 12pm–1pm: arts and crafts, 2pm–3pm: beach activity, 3:30pm–4:30pm: board games
||Movies at the Pool
- Family movies at the pool every Saturday night in June and every Tuesday and Saturday night in July and August. Complimentary popcorn and soda are provided.
- Complimentary video arcade beginning memorial day weekend through labor day weekend
||April 24 – May 31: Bahia Belle Public Run
- Public run, free to hotel guests, every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night beginning at 6:30pm. Live entertainment every night! Regular prices for the public.
- Entertainment Lineup
||Bahia Belle Mission Bay Cruise Schedule
- The Belle will run Wednesday through Sunday beginning May 27th – June 24th
- Special public run, May 25th for Memorial Day – View Schedule
- Monday – Live Music
- Tuesday – Live Music
- Wednesday – Kids Pirate Cruise (during family hour)/Karaoke
- Thursday – Throwback Thursdays – Dance DJ
- Friday – Live Band
- Saturday – Dance DJ
- Sunday – Sundaes on Sunday, Dance DJ
- People “In the Industry” free boarding 7 days a week
- View Mission Bay Cruise Times
||Friday June 26th – : Café Bahia Buffet Theme Nights
- adults $25.00, kids 5yr-12yr $12.00 and under 5 eat free
- live music every night
- Monday – Italian Buffet, Hot fresh pizza and a make your own pasta station, Live Italian duo band
- Tuesday – South of the Border Buffet, Build your own tacos with all the fixings, Live Marimba Band
- Wednesday – Mediterranean Buffet, Kebabs, falafel, Basmati rice and more!, Live Drum Band
- Thursday – No Buffet, New England Steam Pot special, Promote Summer Beach Party
- Friday – BBQ Buffet, Racks of ribs and grilled chicken hot off the BBQ with a baked potato bar, Live Band Music on the patio
- Saturday – Brazilian Buffet, Picanha Beef, Black Beans, Rice, Chicken, Fish, Calamari Salad and potato salad, Live Band Music on the patio
- Sunday – French Provencale Buffet, Beef Bourguignon, French Onion soup, fresh made crepes and delicious treats from France, Live Music on the Patio
||Café Bahia Schedule
- Breakfast Buffet | Daily 6:30am-11:30am
- Lunch | Daily 11:30am-2pm
- Dinner | Daily 5:30pm-10:30pm Adults $16.95, Kids 5-12 yrs old $7.95 and under 5 eat free
||Tangier Bar Schedule
- 7 days a week 11:30am – late
- friday nights – Jason Hannah trio (Sinatra style music)
- Summer happy hour
- 3pm to 6pm daily
- Specials on appetizers, beer, wine and cocktails
- Indoor and outdoor television
- Karaoke in Tangier
- every saturday night from 9pm until midnight
||May 22nd – September 7th: Pool Bar & Grill:
- Daily from 12pm-7pm
- Live Music Poolside | Live Steel Drum music
- Saturday from 1pm-5pm
||Resort Water Sports
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga
- Sundays beginning July 5th
- 10:30am – 11:30am
- $30.00 per person
- Wake-Surfing in the Bay
- $195 per hour includes boat rental, wake-surfing equipment and lesson
- Up to three people can wake-surf in this timeframe
- Boat capacity is 6 people
- Every Monday 7:30pm-8pm from July 20th – August 17th near the Seal Pond.
- Guests are invited to enjoy our 2 complimentary lighted tennis courts.
- Complimentary rackets and tennis balls may be obtained from The Resort Security office just off The Lobby.
- Tennis Court Reservations
Looking for complete relaxation and rejuvenation? Take a short, one-mile ride around Mission Bay to the Catamaran Spa at our sister property, the Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa. San Diego’s only beachfront spa is available for all Bahia Resort Hotel guests (and we’ll provide complimentary transportation), offering an exotic menu of practices with marine and botanical elements inspired from the South Pacific. Luxurious and therapeutic skin and body treatments include massages, rituals, and a full-service hair and nail salon. All spa treatments begin and end by sipping on artisan teas or fruit-infused waters in the peaceful relaxation lounge. Soaking in the secluded outdoor hot tub and resting in the steam room and sauna are also included in the lush spa experience. Spa guests also receive a personal locker with a robe and sandals and have access to the open-air fitness center overlooking Mission Bay.
To make reservations, please call 858-539-8820. And be sure to visit this web page for our monthly specials: Catamaran Spa Specials