San Diego July 3rd Fireworks Cruise July 3, 2023 | 7:00 pm to 10:45 pm
On Monday, July 3, experience the majestic Independence Day cruise on Mission Bay and view Discover Mission Bay and SeaWorld's spectacular firework display! With departures from both the Bahia Resort Hotel and the Catamaran Resort Hotel, the three-level William D. Evans sternwheeler boat features live music, a cash bar with drinks and snacks, and a memorable setting to watch the impressive firework shows.
July 3rd Fireworks Cruise
- 7:00 p.m. Board from Bahia Resort
- 8:00 p.m. Board from Catamaran Resort
- 9:00 p.m. Mission Bay Fireworks with 100.7 Big FM. Radio Simulcast
- 9:50 p.m. SeaWorld Fireworks
- 10:15 p.m. Return to Bahia Resort
- 10:45 p.m. Return to Catamaran Resort
- Live Music | Cash Bar | Light Snacks
- $35 Hotel Guests | $45 General Admission
- All guests must have a ticket to board.
Fireworks sponsored by Discover Mission Bay and 100.7 Big FM San Diego
Reservations are required and all guests must have ticket to board. Hotel guests must present a room key or wristband. Outside food or beverage not permitted. Cruise subject to inclement weather. Must be 21+ with valid photo ID to consume alcohol. Hotel reserves the right to refuse service based on applicable laws. Other restrictions may apply.
Parking at the hotels will be limited strictly to hotel guests. Complimentary parking available in Ventura Cove.